Sunday 22 November 2015

30-Day Writing Challenge - Day 30

Something you're excited for

I'm excited about Author Day on 30th November because I have a 10-minute slot to pitch my book to HarperCollins so I can't really think about anything else!!  It's thrilling and scary and hopeful a great opportunity to get some excellent feedback if nothing more.  In a wonderful world they'll love the novel and I'll be on my way but let's not get too excited.

I'm also excited for January and I know you shouldn't wish your life away but in January we will be looking for somewhere new to live - due to the fact that the council are knocking down our flats. Living in a new area I am hoping that I will be able to find a little job and start building my worth up more.  And of course there is the sequel bubbling away in the crevices of my mind.

I've enjoyed this writing challenge however those with the eagle eyes will know that I forgot to post yesterday - on the last day!  Can you believe that?  I think it would be interesting to try and find another challenge to keep stretching myself and  of course to keep blogging.  Somehow I don't think I'll run out of things to say.

Image result for excited

No comments:

Post a Comment