Thursday 22 October 2015

Have a break

.... but put down the KitKat, we don't need that kind of diet breaking influence.  I'm happy to say that a year's hiatus means it's time for my yearly blog post.  However, now that I didn't win my local writing competition I am focussed like a laser beam on having my book published because you know - published baby!  So with that in mind the blog has to be revived.  And I think I'm finally over being fired for writing a blog post so even though my bank account will never recover I can revert to my original blog name with pride.

And there has never been nor will there ever be any salad.

The real question is how hard will it be to blog regularly with a toddler.  There may be occasional posts that look a bit like this:  wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwfufjd   ufurdffes   r,ir8ttj.  My toddler seems to have an above average grasp of technology and has developed excellent selfie taking skills and the ability to text his Dad.  Nothing is safe.  Especially as he is at least 4 foot tall and growing so all the high places are no longer so high.

Image result for toddler reaching

I'm going to make a statement.  I hate making statements.  People read them back to you and hold you accountable if you fail to achieve them.  I'm excellent at failing to achieve.  Bit of a personal triumph to be honest but here goes.  I wrote a book and now I'm going to strive to have it published . There's no need to watch this space because if it gets published, believe me you'll know.

If you want to write books you must stretch those writing muscles everyday and you must read, read, read.  And so the blog goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment