Sunday 29 June 2014

Aaaaaaaaaand relax (or alternatively eggs & bread)

But don't go to sleep.  

Because it's only just nearly not quite yet almost midday and there are a billion and one things to do.  That old health visitor chestnut - sleep when they sleep - ha!

I was asked the other day how many blogs I read and I had to bashfully reply with none although I did read your one post.....trails off into silence.   I would love to read more blogs.  In fact I'd love to read more period.  I saw a meme the other day declaring that after work and sleep we have a spare 72 hours a week. Not sure if I completely agree with the math on that one, pretty sure that I get 1 possibly 2 hours an evening if I am super lucky.  Plus if you have time to write memes about how much time you have spare then you obviously have too much time on your hands!

As I sit here, I cannot help but feel like there is something I should be doing.  I mean, I know there are lots of things I could be doing and some of those are probably jostling each other for attention at the top of the should list but I honestly feel like I've forgotten something.  *runs to check baby is actually in cot*  Oooh look at that, a few minutes of wrestling with the English language and now it is definitely midday which means lunch!  My excitement overflows and knows no bounds.  Ooooh fresh bread.   Ooooh eggs.    Ooooh the two together. Mine is a simple life and I wouldn't change it for the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment