Tuesday 30 November 2010

Paying it Forward

Apparently tomorrow is pay it forward day.  This pleases me.  I have been invited to take part in this day by the power of Facebook.  This also pleases me.  Imagine what could happen if everyone on Facebook paid it forward?

There is far too much rudeness in the world today, far too much isolation, too much self importance, disregard and lack of respect for our fellow man.  The world is a very cold and unfeeling place and I'm not just talking about the snow we have at the moment.  We, as a species, are losing our humanity.  Chavs are losing their intelligence.  We are devolving into an uncaring mass of individuals - I always thought we would ascend to a higher being of compassion and understanding - who knew?

So pay it forward day - here is what you can do - smile at someone, help them with their shopping, pay for someones coffee, buy an extra sandwich to give to the homeless guy on the street, call your Gran and listen to her bend your ear - in short.. make someones day.  And then watch as a ripple of happiness spreads out from you.  Now tell your friends and family to do the same.  Could Wednesday 1st of December be a great day?  It is literally up to you.

1 comment:

  1. Coool !
    I'm well down with that, although I try and do it every day anyway...
    GX

    ReplyDelete